You are cordially invited to a luncheon on: Corporate Fraud, theft, EMBEZZLEMENT & extortion
Where is your business the most vulnerable? Are your key executives safe?
Learn what to do before it happens. The FBI and top corporate executives will show you how to be prepared and to protect your business.
It’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN. It’s Personal!
WHEN: Thursday, April 21st, 11am – 2pmWHERE: San Diego Marriott La Jolla - 4240 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92037
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am Networking and Registration
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Lunch/Sit Down
- 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Presentation and Q&A
- FBI- Cyber Crime Unit
- Justine Phillips- Cyber Attorney -Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton
- Brendan McHugh-Deputy District Attorney for San Diego County
Special Presentation by the FBI - Last year the FBI reported over 500 CEO’s received extortion emails. Learn how to avoid letting this happen to you and your executives.
Our panel of experts address fraud, data beach and more:
- James Wittmack, IntelliVest Advisors
- Scott Palka, Pro Back Office, LLC
- Bill Brennan, Barney & Barney
- Darren Cecil, San Diego Sales
- Dylan Natter, CentrexIT
- Gary McCormick, BDO
- Marcia Charest, Torrey Pines Bank
Fee: No Cost To Register:
Space is Limited. Email: email@example.com